Roadrunner email offers the best services to its consumers, and you may use it to communicate effectively with your clients. However, before you can use its services, you must first configure it. If you are unsure how to go about doing this, you can follow the steps outlined below.
Setting up the Roadrunner email account on the mail server application:
- The first step is to open the email application and then go to the “My Account” section.
- Then, you will have to choose the “Add account” option and hit on the icon of “Email.”
- After that, fill in the Roadrunner email address and password in the field provided. Now, you will have to skip the option to automatically configure the account and hit the “Press” option.
- In the next step, you will have to enter the email server settings manually.
- You can see the explanation in the next section in brief, where you will have to choose the Roadrunner email settings by the use of IMAP or POP3 server.
This is how you configure Roadrunner Email in Outlook. We trust that you understand the processes outlined above. Contact customer service for further information on configuring the Roadrunner email. They will assist you in thoroughly explaining the settings.
Roadrunner email Settings in Windows Live Mail Account through the setup of POP:
- The first step is to click on the Microsoft email file button and hit the tab of “Add account.”
- Then, you will have to click on manually configure server settings since the Roadrunner email needs manual server configuration.
- Then, you will have to enter your name in the section of “Email name,” and in the username section, you will have to enter the complete email address followed by the email password.
- After that, you will have to tap on the account type option and choose the POP3 server. You will have to enter the mail.twc.com for both incoming and outgoing server domain.
- At last, click on the finish button so that you can configure the email on Microsoft. Thereafter, it will download the Roadrunner email message in your Microsoft mail.
Need to backup TWC Emails to Any other Email Application?
Are you are finding difficulty in configuration of TWC Email Account settings and looking for a professional tool so that you can backup your TWC Emails to any other email account / file format then try the best IMAP Mail Backup Tool. Using it you will get the below Advanced features
- More than 30+ saving option to backup your Oi emails.
- You can completely transfer your TWC mailbox without any file size limitations.
- Also, this professional utility will backup all the emails with attachments maintaining all the email properties like date, time, cc, bcc etc.
- You can also backup Selective Email Migration for selective emails using “Advanced date filter option”
- The users can download the software on all Windows versions, i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
This is a different way to configure the TWC Roadrunner Email Server settings. The real people will assist you further in this regard. They will be available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet your needs.
You can also inquire about Roadrunner Email IMAP settings. They will also assist you with this. You can now phone them at any time to get information about this.