Search engine optimisation (SEO) is vital for the success of any business. Many professionals use SEO tactics to boost their online presence and reach their target audience. While some businesses rely on only content to enhance sales and conversions, certain SEO secrets would ensure business growth.
Our specialists at DubSEO Dubai can handle your SEO for effective results. The following SEO secrets can drive your business revenue.
Create high-quality content that meets search intent
It is common knowledge that identifying your target and creating content for their interest is important. However, your content should target a particular search intent to rank high on search engine result pages (SERPs).
Search intent is your target’s audience mindset and motivation for researching a topic. These may include
- What are their immediate questions?
- What are the problems they want to solve?
- What are their common misconceptions?
For example, if you search for ‘how to set up a garden’ on Chrome in incognito mode, you will find the top-ranking articles to be step-by-step guides on this topic.
Google tends to reward articles that best match the search intent, so it is safe to conclude that what searchers expect to see on the topic is a step-by-step guide.
Also, in the ‘People also ask’ section, you will see questions people search about on this topic. When searchers click on a question, they get more answers, and more questions appear.
This gives you an insight into what your target audience wants, and you can address some of your target’s audience concerns to satisfy their needs and rank better.
If you also scroll down on the result page, you will see related keywords highlighted in grey. This gives you additional clues to create content, which is keyword research.
Certain keywords are easier to rank for than others, so use keywords that you can rank faster. A keyword research tool can help you find keywords that are easy to rank for and others that are more difficult.
Understand how valuable content marketing is
Top brands use content to provide opportunities to their target audience and solve problems. On the other hand, marketing novices usually focus on views. Views do not equate to revenue and sales.
If you understand the value of properly done content marketing, you will understand that you do not always need many views to generate revenue.
An article with thousands of views may not generate as much money as an article with lesser views. Your revenue and sales will increase if you understand your target audience’s problems and try to solve them.
Create content targeting BOFU and MOFU keywords.
Many people aren’t ready to purchase, but you can separate prospective clients from casual searchers with the keywords they use. For example, if you have the following keywords
- Electricals installation
- Electricals installation quotes
You will realise the last keywords are from searchers close to requesting the service.
MOFU and BOFU are terms that describe the stages of a target audience.
- TOFU (top of the funnel) – These searchers do not have commercial intent. Ranking for TOFU keywords is usually difficult. Creating content for TOFU keywords often give little or no results, leading to wasting resources.
- MOFU (middle of the funnel) – These searchers want to solve a problem and have some commercial intent. They are considering different options and may compare products and services. They may also search for how-to content and use commercial keywords for comparison.
- BOFU (bottom of the funnel) – These searchers want to buy and often use transactional keywords. For example, ‘best online store to buy electronics.’
Consider creating content on the BOFU and MOFU keywords to save money and boost your revenue.
Create how-to content
There is a lot of content on how-to, and there is for a reason. The how-to content boosts sales and revenue. Before creating how-to content, determine the problem your target audience want to solve and the opportunities they need.
The following are some examples of how-to content
- How to win a scholarship (opportunity)
- How to speak better in public (opportunity)
- How to paint a house (problem)
- How to use a treadmill (problem)
Some prospective customers have a vague idea of their problem, but others understand it. Ensure you include your product in the how-to article.
Create the content on comparison reviews.
MOFU audiences often compare products because they are trying to determine their best option. Help them compare products by creating content on your product comparison. The following are some tips businesses use.
- Create versus articles on the keywords targeting the brand names of your competitors.
- Consider triple versus articles, comparing three products. This helps your brand show up in searches for your competitors.
- Include a comparison table so visitors can quickly compare the products, but do not include too many features.
Include internal links
Including internal links in your content is an effective SEO tactic. Google identifies your most important pages based on the number of internal links. Consider adding more internal links if you want your product and conversion page to rank higher.
A newly-publishes article is an orphan page, but adding one or more internal links to the article can help it get more traffic. Ensure you add internal links to your site at regular intervals.
Our Dubai-based SEO specialists at DubSEO can help update you on the recent SEO trends and use the most effective ones to ensure higher conversion and more sales.