You will find a Polo shirt in every man’s wardrobe. They’re comfortable, stylish, and the best to wear for any occasion. However, many men start their own clothing lines without really knowing where to begin. Starting a clothing line isn’t as easy as it sounds and requires lots of work upfront. In this article, we will show you how to start your own collection of Polo T-shirts. So that you can get the most out of your investment!
Select A Design
- Choose a design. It’s important to select a design that is unique and different from other brands. You don’t want your shirts to look like everyone else’s in the market. However, you can also opt not to want them to be so unique. Further, no one would wear them because they’re too weird or unique.
- The shirt should have simple lines, like those on this polo shirt:
- A simple logo or name across the chest that is easy to read
- simple pattern across the back
Choose A Material
The most common material for polo shirts is cotton, which is soft and breathable. It’s also durable, easy to clean, and wrinkle-resistant. Polyester is another popular fabric choice because it’s more wrinkle-resistant than cotton.
Pick A T-shirt Type
Now that you have a rough idea of what kind of style you want to go for, it’s time to pick the t-shirt brand that works best for you. There are plenty of options out there—just make sure they’re made from quality materials and don’t rip easily. Wholesale Gildan polo shirts are a great option; they produce both soft-style T-shirts and Dri-FIT. Original-technology performance shirts that can do just about anything (except wash).
Polo shirts are also good because they work well in multiple situations: men can wear them during tennis games or while walking around town; women can pair their polo shirts with jeans or leggings if they want something more casual than sweatpants but still comfortable enough for everyday wear. Many different types of polo shirts are available online, such as Amazon Prime Day deals (which may be coming soon!).
Decide On A Color Palette
Choosing a colour palette is an important part of branding. Use it to convey a message about your brand, the product you’re selling, and even about its customers.
For example, if you have a clothing line that sells wholesale Gildan polo shirts in light blue and grey tones (a neutral palette), then it’s possible that some people might think that these clothes are boring or uninspiring—and they may not want to buy them because they don’t agree with how they look. However, if those same people saw an ad featuring brightly colored shirts with patterns on them (a bolder colour palette), then this could give off a different impression altogether: “Wow! These clothes are so cool!”
Determine Sizes To Offer
When it comes to sizing, you want to offer your shirts in a variety of sizes. The most common sizes are XS-XXL, but there are many other options as well. For example, some brands only offer one or two sizes for men and women; others may offer more than 30 different styles of clothing from which customers can choose their sizes.
Pick The Right Quantity Of Polo T-shirts To Order
The first thing you need to know is that it’s important to start small. It might seem like a good idea to order a large quantity of Polo T-shirts, but in reality, there are many factors that can make this a bad idea. For example, if your first few orders don’t sell out fast enough and end up costing too much money on raw materials, then you’ll end up with lots of unsold inventory and wasted money—and no profit!
Another thing worth considering is how much time and effort it will take before your business grows into something profitable. If you’re planning on making $100 per month from selling t-shirts online (which would be pretty reasonable), then ordering 100 shirts might not seem like such an issue anymore. But once those orders start coming in every week or month instead of every 3 months like before, well, then things get more complicated fast! So what should we do? Well, here at Polo T-Shirts, we have some tips:
Start Small And Be Prepared For Lots Of Work!
It’s important to remember that starting a clothing line is a big task. You’ll need to plan and prepare for lots of work before you can even consider getting started. Here are some things you should keep in mind:
- Make sure you have the right resources. Your first step will be finding out what resources are available to help with your project. Such as designers or factories that can produce T-shirts for sale or import from other countries if necessary. Depending on how much knowledge about fashion design or manufacturing processes it takes for them to do their jobs well, these types of people may not be able to offer much guidance at all—so don’t expect them all! But if possible, try asking around among friends who work in these areas before going out there looking for someone else who does those kinds of jobs (or ask an experienced designer friend).
- Be prepared for lots of work! Once again, remember that this isn’t just some hobby project; it requires dedication and hard work over many months or years, which means planning ahead so as not to waste any time later down the line trying unsuccessfully to find another company willing or able enough to provide what needs doing without having wasted too much money already spent developing materials needed up front…
You’re now ready to start printing your first Polo T-shirts! Remember to be patient and work hard, but don’t forget that it’s all worth it when you see the finished product.