After successfully hosting your webinar do you ever feel like archiving it & move further?
No, because after all, it’s a matter of the valuable content that you have prepared.
The best solution to this is “repurposing of the content”. In this blog, we will be discussing content repurposing, smart ways to repurpose webinars, and much more.
With the increase in demand for webinar services, most of the audience thus loves to watch interactive sessions & engaging events.
By repurposing your webinar, you thus provide a facility for the audience to consume the content. They have got enough freedom to consume it when there is a need. Ultimately repurposing gives more chances to reach a wider audience.
What is a “Content Repurposing”
It is basically defined as recycling the used content and using it again with the help of the new format for expanding the lifespan of the content as well as reach among the audience.
As now your content is refreshed again you can go for some creative ways to deliver your content to the audience. Online webinar platforms are a good way to promote repurposed content.
Transcribing is one of the ways to repurpose your webinar content. It is also good for the SEO point of view because google prefers descriptions for better understanding and top ranking.
10 Smart Ways to Repurpose Webinars
Repurposing of webinars is mostly done to increase the lifespan of the webinar, modify changes & make it reach a wider audience.
Some of the most popular webinar platforms provide edit & customization access for the better implementation of user content to create something new & creative out of it. Here are some of the most popular smart ways to repurpose your webinar content-
Creation of Certain No. of Blog Posts-
- Your long presentation should be divided into small size digestible sections with headings that can be suitable to create blog posts. With a span of 30-60 minutes, your content can be created into multiple blog posts.
- But firstly, do not forget to transcript your webinar. Go through the transcripted webinar & sort out the topics which resonate with your audience.
Use Interactive Q&A for proper Seeding of Web Content
- There are a lot of exciting ways to make use of the attendee questions & giving answers on webinars.
- The creation of the FAQ page, the creation of blog posts, etc are the best way of content seeding.
- There are many webinar platforms that provide tools to repurpose your webinar content.
Making a Slideshow out of your Webinar
- After the completion of the webinar, it will be very easy to create slides out of them. All you need is to adapt the way of presenting the information in the webinar and expressing it to your audience in the form of quotes & bullet points.
- It becomes easy for your audience to grab the information at any time as per their requirements.
Linking of the Related Resources on the Webinar Page
- The creation of the hub pages with the help of an evergreen webinar session is the perfect fit for engaging your audience
- It’s like choosing your own more of a content adventure page.
Include Suggestions for your Blog Posts
- A long boring webinar can be easily converted into short-term blog posts with the inclusion of key points and relevant quotes.
- With the help of interactive webinar platforms the jobs become quite easy as they got so many templates to choose from & making it a wonderful experience for your audience.
- If the content of the webinar is too large then categorize your content into a series of blogs.
Creation of a Lead Magnet
- If your webinar is gated then it is already acting as the lead generation magnet. You can go for making it ungated to reach more people with active participation.
- This will help you to grow your email list and generation of new leads. You can take the help of online platforms for this.
- In order to provide educational value to your viewers, switching to e-books is very beneficial. It works as a great replacement for your long-term blog content.
- It marks a great choice for the audience for going into in-depth details of the specific content topic you have created.
- Some of the best online services enable you to do so with the help of their software tools.
Making a Podcast Episode
- Making a podcast of your high-performing post is like extracting quotes from thought leaders. You can easily go for inviting thought leaders for an in-depth discussion of a specific topic which can be highly engaging for your audience.
- There are many ways to repurpose your heavy text blogs to provide them a brand new audience exposure along with increasing the lifespan of the blog post.
- It is one of the most common, simple, and very effective ways of repurposing your webinar event.
- It is easy to create webinars online and can be watched at any time of the day and from anywhere. It is a more convenient choice for the audience to fit this according to their schedule.
- Creation of the landing page for the on-demand webinar, and sharing the link on different social media platforms as well as emails are some of the key promotion strategies for this event.
Creation of Follow-up email
- It includes a large number of registrations of the applicants.
- In some of the popular live webinars, platforms have the feature of sending emails directly to your target audience.
With the addition of new features to the webinar platforms, its interface has become highly engaging.
This repurposing strategy is good for the marketers as well as overall growth of your business.
Even though audience engagement is of prior importance but repurposing the webinar content in a smart way