When you plan to hire the best logo design agency, there are a couple of things that needs to be taken into consideration. It is important to ensure that the agency you hire serves the required purpose otherwise you will end up spending more and without any positive outcome. When it comes to re-designing your existing logo always take it slow. Think over it again. Acting on your whims, or just because someone opinionated over your logo as outdated, and deciding to get a new trendy logo will only land you in trouble. Following are some of the questions you need to ask yourself to determine if there is the need to re-design your logo or not.
- Why is there the need for a new logo?
- Is there anything you do not like about the current logo?
- Is your current logo unique? IS it recognizable amongst your competitors?
- Will re-designing a new logo help your business attain its position in the market?
- Will the new logo help you in improving your sales and promotion?
- How communicative is your current logo?
- Is your current logo doing more harm than good to your brand?
- What is the opinion of your team in the current logo?
- How expensive will it be for you if you decide to retain the current logo?
Asking yourself these set of questions will help you in determining whether you actually need to re-design your logo or not.
How much will Logo Design Cost You?
During a rebranding discussion one of the most heated question is ‘How much will I have to spend on a logo design?’ Well, there is no specific answer to this question. There are various factors to consider when it comes to determining the actual cost of logo designing. Following are some of the things that should be considered when you want to get a logo design done:
- It takes less than 10 seconds for your brand logo to make an impression on your consumers and lesser than 7 seconds for your consumer to recognize your brand.
- Make use of a signature color to make your brand stand out. In fact, it can increase your brand recognition by 80%.
- Consumers make their purchasing decision subconsciously
You cannot afford to make even the slightest mistake in logo as it is an investment for the future of the brand. It is an intensive process and requires hours of research and revisions. Since you are already prepared to spend then why not spend it on quality. There is no harm in making an attempt to create the logo on your own but you might end up regretting later so it is best to hire a graphic designer who is well experienced.
Attempting to rebrand after the establishment of your brand will prove to be even more expensive. It will also be a very time consuming task. Logo, however, is the most important possession of your company, so do not compromise it for anything lesser.
How Long Will it Take to Design a Logo?
The time span will depend on how reliable and dependable is the agency or the person you are working with. For the blueprint to arrive it might take up to 3 days at the most. In case if there is the need to revise it then it might take about 2 days time to turn around. If the look and feel of the logo meets your expectation then within 2-3 weeks time you might have the completed logo.
How much time is required by the designer or the design agency will depend how clearly and fast you send them your feedback. It is important to ensure that the you express your expectations with clarity.
Is it Possible to Design the Logo Myself?
Do not get trapped in such a myriad. Let us be very clear on this front. You might think why invest on a designer when you can do it yourself. But the matter of the fact is that your attempt to SIY will prove to be more costly than you think. As compared to the cost of changing a logo of a business, re-designing a logo is much cheaper. Re-branding can actually cost you a fortune.
Why not try Hiring Unlimited Design Service?
‘Unlimited graphic design service’, are you hearing the term for the first time? No worries! It is a new designing service that meets the requirements of every business irrespective of whether they are small or big or a start-up or fast-growing small businesses. Agencies that provide such services offer you the benefit of getting as many designs as you want at a go. The most beneficial point of this service is that the price range is reasonable and you can have any other designing requirement designed within the same price.
Benefits of Unlimited Design Service
- Reasonably priced
- High Quality
- No Delays
- Ease of communication with the designers
- Flexibility to work with designers who shares the same wavelength with you
- Serves the purpose of meeting marketing and promotional materials
Drawback of Unlimited Design Service
There is just one drawback of this service and that is it might be expensive if you have limited requirement for design.